On SugarDaters you can find the perfect Sugar Babe for you, which is why we want to make sure that your profile is representing you in the best way possible. We know it can be tricky sometimes to create the best online dating profile, which is why we prepared a few tips for you.
Where to start?
- The first thing that Sugar Baby will notice is your profile picture! You don’t have to be Brad Pitt to attract attention. Just make sure that your picture is good quality, shot with a good lighting (preferably natural one) and it shows your full face. Present a natural smile (women are not attracted to Mr. Grumpy Guy) and try to look approachable, like someone that she could just say ‘hi’ to.
- The next thing that she will notice is your profile description. Try to describe yourself in the essence (mention how you like to spend your free time and what drives you in life) also say a little bit about your expectations, so that she knows what you want to get out of your relationship.
- Add more pictures! Once sugar baby sees your profile picture and reads your bio, she will want to see more! Add picture showing your full posture, so that she has a clear idea on how you look like. Show how you like to spend your free time, maybe a picture from your last holidays or from a beautiful hike. She won’t be able to resist imagining herself with you on those great adventures.
- Fill out all fields on your profile page, it includes your occupation, education and physical appearance. It helps the sugar baby to see who you are and what you are interested in. It will be easier for her to relate to you once she knows basic information about you. You’re a businessman? Great, maybe her friend just started a start-up. You’re a lawyer? Maybe she was always curious how it is inside of the courtroom. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to find common topics with her.
- Portray yourself as a positive person. Don’t include any negative or discouraging descriptions in your bio. That will make her lose interest in you.
- Make sure that you don’t have any spelling/grammar errors!
What not to do?
- You shouldn’t exaggerate. Don’t overwhelm her with an enormous amount of information. Provide all the details mentioned above, but try to keep it relatively short and clear-cut. Spark her interest about yourself, but don’t give everything away too soon. It can be hard to do, but imagine it as your online dating equivalent of your business card. You want to provide all the necessities, but still you want to interest her in the meeting. Give her an appetiser, not a main course.
- Be careful not to get carried away. Don’t include anything inappropriate in your profile (or during your face-to-face meeting). It’s a huge no go.
- You shouldn’t insist too much. If she doesn’t reply back to your message, don’t write a second one. If she’s interested, you will know.
Implement all the above mentioned tips and you will definitely get more matches. The most important outcome of this post – show who you are! But don’t give everything away. Comment below if the tips helped (or if you have anything to add).
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook.